Hello I was on a vacation from Monday t…
I was on a vacation from Monday till today. Before that though Andy tested out the plugin(s) for me and reported issues to fix and suggestions.
I went through and secured some of my code, changed how the plugins were loaded so they would work correctly, and added some alerts (if the plugin needs additional configuration or if you need to enable a search plugin for the api to use still). Minor fixes but the plugin(s) did get improved.
I updated the source on http://wpsearch.serenelabs.com/ which can be downloaded here:
I believe we are releasing it on wp-plugins soon too.
Also, I filled out the survey so I should be set for the mid-term :).