Well, a week later and I’ve got a new pa…

Well, a week later and I’ve got a new patch. This one includes both some fixes and updates to my previous work on categories as well as a (hopefully) fully-functioning page implementation. This one works from SVN rev. 11716. Once again, it has only undergone testing on my development system and on a near-default WordPress installation, so don’t trust any important data to it. Please to try it out on a test WordPress installation and let me know if anything is broken.

I hope to get comments finished up within the next week or so as well. From there on out it should just be testing, performance tweaking, and potentially bug-squashing.